[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation holiday 24 December - 2 January - Wikimedia-l

Article Images

Hello, everyone. :)

The winter holiday season is upon us, and the Foundation office will be closed from 24 December to 2 January, returning 3 January. We will, of course, be maintaining essential services, but we're encouraging staff to take this time to rest and prepare for the work of the upcoming quarter and calendar year. Emails sent to staff may be read but (unless urgent) probably won't be responded to until we return.

Best wishes to all!

Best,

Maggie

-- Maggie Dennis Interim Chief of Community Engagement Director, Support, Safety and Programs Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.