Re: [Wikimedia-l] "Delegation of policy-making authority" resolution - Wikimedia-l

Article Images

Christophe, I agree with your statements:

That resolution provides staff the liberty to do their work more efficiently. It doesn't remove our duty of oversight.

Would a requirement to publish policy changes at least, say, a month before they go into effect along with a complete rationale allow nearly the same efficiency while immunizing the staff against hypothetical National Security Letters which would otherwise require them to violate existing policies?

While I am asking you, would you please determine the Board's level of interest in moving general investments into e.g. Vanguard's endowment fund and/or other endowment grade mutual fund(s), please? How about an independent study of supply side and trickle down bias in the top-20 Wikipedias' economics articles? Thank you for your kind service.

Best regards, Jim Salsman