Re: [Wikimedia-l] How to deal with spam subscription to mailing list - Wikimedia-l

Article Images

A couple of days ago we had exactly the same issue on the edit filter mailing list. It seemed to come through in a single burst and then stop, though. We haven't had any issues since.

Sam *In my capacity as a volunteer*