[Wikitech-l] Fwd: READ: Any/All deployments CANCELED rest of the week - Wikitech-l

Article Images

FYI regarding updates to WMF production the rest of the week.

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:46:17 -0700 From: Greg Grossmeier greg@wikimedia.org To: Development and Operations engineers engineering@lists.wikimedia.org, Operations Engineers ops@lists.wikimedia.org Subject: READ: Any/All deployments CANCELED rest of the week

Due to two days in a row of outages while the Ops team is at their offsite this week we (Mark and I) have decided to cancel ALL deployments for the rest of the week.

"ALL? Like even ....?" Yes, even that. No new code. No config changes. No rolling of the train. We'll clean up the current situation and then we'll be staying there until next week.

Any questions please contact me (Mark is no very contactable, obviously).

-- | Greg Grossmeier GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E | | identi.ca: @greg A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |

-- | Greg Grossmeier GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E | | identi.ca: @greg A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |